The key role of an employee who works as an Accounts Receivable Manager is to ensure their company receives payments for goods and services, and records these transactions accordingly. An Accounts Receivable job description will include securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, and resolving any discrepancies.
This role requires the candidate to be organized and have a keen eye for detail to spot any issues that may arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
Qualifications and Requirements
Must have experience in either of the following fields:
- Finance or Economics
- Business Studies or Administration
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to work independently
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company
- A mathematical background
Eure Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.